Organized by and dedicated to the Aspire alumni, as well as in some cases, to the general public, Aspire Global aims to bond the relationships in the community and expand our recruitment horizons worldwide. It consists of various sessions and activities cumulated in a 3-day program held in different locations around the world.
Previously held in London and Chisinau (more to come).
Aspire Global truly is one of our most multicultural experiences. It represents the perfect opportunity for our alumni and guests to gather together, share their recent experiences and learn from successful international entrepreneurs and professors. It is also the perfect moment to learn more about Aspire.A 3-day program, it consists of different formal and non-formal events, including socials with the participants, sightseeing and a day of workshops and lectures focused on a specific topic.
What is in the curricula?
Aspire Global’s lectures and workshops focus on entrepreneurship and personal development, being related to:
- Examining the personal stories of local entrepreneurs and successful people
- Discovering the value of failure in life
- Understand the social impact of your actions and how to improve the community through simple interactions
- Discuss the importance of networking and how this could change your career and personal path
- Learn how to set life goals, understanding how to manage the priorities, through real-life examples
Aspire Global’s usual speakers are internationally renowned professors and entrepreneurs that are close to Aspire and remarkable figures from academia or business world from the city hosting the event.